Wellness Screenings Makeup Clinics
The Wellness Clinic make-up dates/times below are re-scheduled following the snow week (Feb. 15-19).
The Alabama Department of Public Health will offer the PEEHIP wellness screening and Flu vaccine to employees on campus during the month of February and March. This on-site wellness screening is offered to employees who missed the fall screening dates.
The wellness screening is a requirement for employees and spouses covered under PEEHIP Blue Cross and Blue Shield Insurance in order to avoid a monthly increase in insurance premiums.
This year employees need to sign up online to set up their wellness appointment. Employees may also schedule wellness screening with their physician or sign up online at the Health Department.
If employees have difficulty signing up online for an appointment time, please contact Myranda Barrett, RN, Wellness, Alabama Department of Public Health at 256-765-7513 or Lillian Clayton at 256-764-7453.
The Flu vaccine is available but not a requirement of wellness screening. The Flu shot employee consent form is a carbon copy and must be completed at the time of the wellness screening. Employees who only want to participate in receiving a Flu Shot do not need to make an appointment.
Click here to download or print the Spring 2021 Lauderdale County Schools PEEHIP Screening Schedule giving the re-scheduled and remaining dates.
Click here to download or print instructions on "how to schedule an online appointment."
The remaining dates and times when the makeup screening clinics will be held are as follows:
- February 23, 2021 -- Waterloo School from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- February 23, 2021 -- Lauderdale County BOE from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- February 25, 2021 -- Lauderdale County School from 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- February 25, 2021 -- Lexington School from 12:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- March 4, 2021 -- Brooks High School from 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- March 4, 2021 -- Brooks Elem School from 12:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- March 12, 2021 -- Central School from 8:30 to 11:00 a.m. and 12:15 to 2:30 p.m.
- March 15, 2021 -- Underwood Elem from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m.
- March 19, 2021 -- Rogers School from 8:00 to 11:00 a.m.
- March 19, 2021 -- Allen Thornton CTC from 12:30 to 2:00 p.m.
- March 29, 2021 -- Wilson School from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.