Wilson School opened its doors in 1916. In 1920 the school moved to the current campus. Over the years Wilson has had many additions in grade levels and buildings. The first graduating class was in 1970. Wilson School serves children in the area from grades Pre-K through Twelfth grade. School begins at 8:00am and ends at 3:00pm each day. Our population is around 1300 students with approximately 80 faculty members and 50 support staff members. Our mascot is the warrior and our school colors have historically been royal blue, white, gold/yellow, silver/gray, and black.