Every Child...Every Day
The faculty and staff of Brooks Elementary are dedicated to providing the highest quality of learning for all students by providing a variety of instructional approaches in a safe and comfortable environment enabling students to become confident, self-directed, life-long learners.
- Student learning is the chief priority of the school.
- All students can learn.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support learning.
- Teachers, staff, administrators, parents, students, and community members share in the responsibility of providing a supportive learning environment within our school.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
- Cultural diversity can increase students' understanding of different peoples and cultures.
- The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative if our school is going to enable students to become confident, self-directed, life-long learners.
- Character Education will be incorporated into the curriculum and instruction will show that these character traits are essential to success in all phases of life.