Providing information and "How-to" guides, students and parents have resources at your fingertips.
- 2022-2023 Student-Parent Handbook
- PreK Handbook
- Technology and Internet Use and Safety Policy
- Request A Transcript
- 2022-2023 School Calendar
- Alabama Literacy Act FAQ
- Lauderdale County Reading List
- Born Ready Movement
- Time Release/Overnight Travel Form for Students
- Student Health Services
- How to log in to Clever using a badge (QR code) and a webcam (Watch a 2nd grader demonstrate how to log in)
- How to log in to Clever using a username and password
- How do I help my child find their password?
- Please contact your child's teacher for password information
- Google Docs Quick Reference Guide
More Login Links:
We are proud of our students and the achievement they attain while in a Lauderdale County school.
Data is available through the Alabama State Department of Education (ALSDE) for our schools and every Alabama public school. Pulldown menus allow you to select specific and detailed data.
Click here to read the data from the ALSDE.
Your child's school data is available at the School Level Reports section of the ALSDE website.
More in the Lauderdale County Reading Listby LCSS Year Published: Current
Click here for an approved reading list for Lauderdale County Schools.
Anne Frank Rememberedby Miep Gies Year Published: 1987
The reminiscences of Miep Gies, the woman who hid the Frank family in Amsterdam during the Second World War, presenting a vivid story of life under Nazi occupation.
1984by Orwell Year Published: 1949
George Orwell's chilling prophecy about the future, a dystopian view of a government that will do anything to control the narrative.