Providing information and "How-to" guides, students and parents have resources at your fingertips.
- Parent/Student Handbook 2020-2021
- Technology and Internet Use and Safety Policy
- How do I take the 2020 U.S. Census?
- 2020-2021 School Calendar Revised
- Lauderdale County Reading List
- Born Ready Movement
- How to log in to Clever using a badge (QR code) and a webcam (Watch a 2nd grader demonstrate how to log in)
- How to log in to Clever using a username and password
- How do I help my child find their password?
- Please contact your child's teacher for password information
- Google Docs Quick Reference Guide
More Login Links:
We are proud of our students and the achievement they attain while in a Lauderdale County school. Data is available through the Alabama State Department of Education (ALSDE) for our schools and every Alabama public school. Click here to read the data from the ALSDE. Your child's school data is available at the School Level Reports section of the ALSDE website. There are pulldown menus to select specific and detailed data.