While we're away...
1. Don't forget about Brooks Links!
2. BES students have been given temporary free access to Tumble Books and Tumble Math! Click the link for more information. FREE TUMBLE BOOKS AND TUMBLE MATH ACCESS
3. ABC Mouse (Preschool through 2nd grades), Adventure Academy (3rd though 8th grades), and Reading IQ (Preschool through 6th grades) have also given BES students temporary free access codes. Click the following link for more information. ABC Mouse, Adventure Academy, Reading IQ FREE ACCESS INFORMATION
4. Order your yearbook if you've not already. Click the following link to order yearbooks online. The link ordering link is open until April 20th and the BES school code is 1746. BES Yearbook Purchase Website
5. Bill Miller Photographers have students' spring picture proofs are ready viewing/ordering. Parents should call the Bill Miller office 256-892-3150 (Monday-Friday 8-12 or 1-4) for your access code or you can email Hello@billmillerphotographers.com for your access code.
6. BES students will be able to take AR tests from home for the remainder of the year. This will be used as a tool to aid in comprehension. Prizes and rewards will not be offered. BES AR Access
7. BES students have access to Book Flix for ebooks. Click the link to acccess. BES Bookflix Access (Bookflix Username: brookslc Password: bookflix)
8. Registration for the 2020-2021 School Year is now available!
If you are registering a RETURNING student who already has a Schoolmint account, click the following link to access. RETURNING STUDENTS SCHOOLMINT REGISTRATION
If you are registering a NEW student, click the following link to access. NEW STUDENTS TO LAUDERDALE COUNTY SCHOOLS ONLINE REGISTRATION
If you have questions, please email Leah Ford, BES Counselor Leah.Ford@lcschools.org.
And most importantly, REMEMBER to...
Believe In Yourself!
Strive For Success!
AND BE PAWSITIVELY AWESOME!
Together We Roar!
Addam Moody, Principal
Kelley Joiner, Assistant Principal
Kindergarten and Pre-K Registration Information
Click the following link for more information Kindergarten Registration.
Click the following link for more information Pre-K Pre-Registration.
Remember, anyone checking a student out must have a picture ID in order to help us protect our students!
Remember to label your student's belongings (lunchboxes, jackets, etc.).
100 School Lane, Killen, Alabama 35645
Principal's Email: Addam.Moody@lcschools.org
Sign up for REMIND101: Sign up for important BES updates by texting @bes2019 to 81010.
Brooks Elementary School Twitter Account: @BrooksElemLions
Faculty Email Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep up with your child’s lunch account online. Visit myschoolbucks.com. (All you need is a valid email.)
UPDATED Brooks Elementary Breakfast and Lunch Prices for 2020-2021
Student Breakfast- FREE
Adult Breakfast- $1.25
Student Lunch- $2.25
Employee Lunch- $3.00
Child Visitor Lunch- $3.00
Adult Visitor Lunch- $4.00
Click the link below to add money to your child's lunch/breakfast account:
myschoolbucks.com. (All you need is a valid email.)
Brooks Elementary is now a Title-I School.
Click the following link for more information about BES becoming a Title-I school.
BES PTO needs you!
Our BES PTO needs volunteers. Please complete a volunteer form in the PTO Room.
Carpool Help Needed
BES is also looking for a few parent volunteers to assist with our morning drop-off. If you are able to help with this, please see Mrs. Fields or Mrs. Joiner Thank you!
Thank you for choosing to help our school!
-Mention Brooks Elementary every time a "RED card" is used at Target Stores.
-Scanning your "Publix Partners" card at when you check out Publix . (Check in the BES Office if you need extras. These can be used at all Publix locations.)
-Use Shoparoo.com. (This is a free mobile app that lets BES earn cash donations by taking pictures of your shopping receipts. Use the referral code SNIP3302 and we'll earn an extra donation for your first receipt!)
-Cut, save, and send in your Box Tops For Education and Campbell's Soup Labels! BES has collected over $1200 in box tops during the last three months!
Need help registering your child?
Lauderdale County is now using an online portal to register students for school. For more information about the new online registration process, visit https://sites.google.com/lcschools.org/digital2017...
To register your student visit https://lcschools.schoolmint.net/signin