As of January 23, 2017, our total enrollment for Preschool through 12th grade is 1174.
At Lauderdale County High School, our goals include:
1. To place the students’ learning needs as the primary focus of all decisions impacting the work of the school.
2. To acquaint students with the ideas of democracy and to develop within the students the ability to choose with discrimination a code of behavior based upon democratic and ethical principles.
3. To establish an educational foundation upon which individual students learn to cooperate, to appreciate American heritage, and to exercise leadership capabilities.
4. To provide well-organized and varied learning situations that will serve to develop the students’ physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
5. To offer opportunities for students to develop through self-understanding, self exploration, and action an awareness of their abilities, interests, and desires toward a more fulfilling life.
6. To provide a safe and physically comfortable environment that promotes learning where students are actively engaged in the learning process.
7. To share the responsibility for advancing students’ learning with teachers, administrators, parents, and the community.
8. To commit to continuous improvement that is imperative in order for our school to enable students to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.