Every Child....Every Day
The faculty and staff of Brooks Elementary are dedicated to providing the highest quality of learning for all students by providing a variety of instructional approaches in a safe and comfortable environment enabling students to become confident, self-directed, life-long learners.
- Student learning is the chief priority for the school.
- All students can learn.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support learning.
- Teachers, staff, administrators, parents, students and community members share in the responsibility for providing a supportive learning environment within our school.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
- Cultural diversity can increase students' understanding of different peoples and cultures.
- The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative if our school is going to enable students to become confident, self-directed, life-long learners.
- Character Education will be incorporated into the curriculum and instruction will show that these character traits are essential to the success for all phases of life.
Brooks Elementary and the Lauderdale County School System is not responsible for content on external links.