Thursday, August 25, 2016
A Service to Students, Parents and Teachers
- Is a designated school-based committee designed to meet the needs of general education at-risk students.
- Implements the Response to Instruction (RtI) process and moves students through the 3 Tiers of Interventions as needed.
- Is composed of regular education teachers, administrators, special education teachers, intervention teachers, counselors, and others as needed.
- Addresses discipline, drop-outs, academic and behavioral student challenges.
- May recommend referral for additional services or testing for qualification for additional services.
For further information, contact your local Lauderdale County School.